Monday 20 October 2008

Living Without

Due to the incompetence of the VW garage and my phone dropping out of my pocket the other day I have found myself without my phone for four days and my car for eight now. I was trying to work out earlier which I miss most.

I have decided that I miss my phone more. I like the convenience of a car obviously. But I have found that once I got used to the buses they are ok really. The car tricks you into the notion that it is impossible to live without it but ths is not really true. It just means that yu have to plan your day better. I have to say that travelling on the buses is a great deal more pleasant for me as I get to read on them.

I do miss my phone though. I think it can be best summed up by saying I really don't mind catching the bus to the gym. But I hate not being able to text my wife when I come out to say 'just finished w8ing 4bus cusoon x'

No comments: