Tuesday 29 March 2011

I'm Irrationally Irritated by Gay Men

It's not there problem it's mine. I just can't understand why in the 21st century anybody gives a shit about this. I mean what kind of moronic knuckle dragging fuckwit gives a shit about this any more ? Where do I take this irritation ? 

It should be to the myopic idiots who haven't evolved enough to realise who a person falls in love with is nobody's business but their own or were unfortunate enough to be brought up by parents filled with the irrational fear of homosexuality that they couldn't help but pass on to their offspring.

It should be them I'm angry at for sustaining this as an issue when most of us are way past giving a shit. But I can't hate them. I think all I can do is pity them. So I find myself getting irritated that Gay men and lesbians are identified as separate, when I feel no need to identify myself as heterosexual. I absolutely understand the reason for doing this. It is great that Gay and Lesbian people live in a society where they can express pride in their sexuality. 

Incidentally what set me off thinking of this was an Oprah show on Mike Sisco

Ypu can read more  here and the link to the shows are here and here 

No comments: